what can i say? I saw this posted in a yahoo group and had to share cause it's just too funny :)
What gender is it?
If you're like most people, common everyday items look neutral to you. But what you may not know is that many of them have a gender. For example.........
1) Ziploc Bags -- Male, because they hold everything in but you can
see right through them.
2) Copier -- Female, because once turned off, it takes a while to warm up. It's an effective reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed, but can wreak havoc if the wrong buttons are pushed.
3) Tire -- Male, because it goes bald and often it's over inflated.
4) Hot Air Balloon -- Male, because to get it to go anywhere you have to light a fire under it, and of course, there's the hot air part.
5) Sponges -- Female, because they're soft and squeezable and retain water.
6) Web Page -- Female, because it's always getting hit on.
7) Subway -- Male, because it uses the same old lines to pick people up.
8) Hourglass -- Female, because over time, the weight shifts to the bottom.
9) Hammer -- Male, because it hasn't evolved much over the last 5,000
years, but it's handy to have around.
10) Remote Control -- Female...... Ha! You thought it'd be male. But consider this -- it gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and while he doesn't always know the right buttons to push, he keeps trying.