:) I recieved a Liebster blog award from Nikki over at Nikki's stitching http://nikkisstitching.blogspot.ca/ which made me smile (considering not to long ago I don't think anyone had ever even read my blog little alone liked it). I did wait a few days before really looking at it cause I just have been kinda bleh lately, between the sore neck, which actually feels better now, thanks to everyone who wished me well. and just plain being stressed and bleh at work.
Liebster is a German word, meaning favorite, dearest or beloved, and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
I am not sure if any of the blogs I picked have gotten this already or not, but if so, that just means you are extra special!
for the five I've chosen to give the award to ( hard to decide which ones cause most of my favorites have very large followings already:
1. cat-ladders http://catladder.blogspot.com/ - cause I just love anything with pictures of cats
2. stitching under the sea http://stitchingunderthesea.blogspot.com/ I really love some of the pieces she's working on
3. to food with love http://tofoodwithluv.blogspot.com/ because it has lots of recipes that I want to eventually try cooking YUM!!
4. rahenna at crafty rahenna http://rahenna.blogspot.com/ she's working on such intricate and ineresting projects
5. anime stitching blog at http://animestitching.blogspot.com/ what better combination than cross stitching and anime?
and for 5 random facts about me?
1. in highschool I once learned to dance the bunnyhop for an assembly (oh the things friends will talk you into)
2. I believe shoes and bras were created by evil people that hated others :P
3. I have huge calf muscles do to the fact I walk alot ( once had a body builder amazed at them in relation to the rest of my build)
4.I moved to lousiana to volunteer at the alexandria zoo. which I did for a year.
5. volunteered at the lafayette science museum for several months during which the titanic exhibit was shown. (I love museums)