Saturday, July 16, 2011

second best husband by penny jordan

Book review, just because I can. I am currently trying to read my way through my very large collection of books. Some will go on ebay because I just plain didnt like it and some because I've outgrown. Others will stay in my collection and just be counted.

just last night I finished reading Second-Best husband by Penny Jordan.
Apparently I havent completely outgrown the romance genre. Penny wrote a good story here. Found myself laughing at main characters confusion over the feelings the male lead evoked in her. the characters were written in such a manner that I felt emotions while reading. the main male character often gave me a sense that he knew something that the female didnt.

This one will be kept.
count so far --- 1 ebay --- 1 kept

No comments:

Post a Comment