Thursday, January 19, 2012

stack o lanterns

I've been sitting here in front of my computer which is in front of the tv (currently watching Project runway all stars) and stitching on my stacked jack-o-lanterns book mark project. I've actually made decent progress on it as shown below.







I don't get as much stitching done as a lot of stitchers do, but that is because I've got a bit of s short and scattered attention span. For instance today I'm playing plant tycoon, reading fan fiction online, watching tv, cross stitching and browsing ebooks for my nook. I swear i'm so scattered its actually kinda funny. Soon I will hopefully get my taxes in cause I want to buy the materials I'll need to start "fire goddess" by Joan elliot

1 comment:

  1. The bookmark looks adorable. :D

    Found your followers' gadget!! I looked everywhere and didn't think to scroll all the way down. :D

    Happy hermitting. It's great having your company. :D

    ReplyDelete