Sunday, January 1, 2012

WIPocalypse # 1

While digging around in my stash to see which projects I wanna start next I found 2 more WIP that I started and never finished





this one is a little ornament called gingerbread boy from a company called needlemagic, Inc










this one is called Water Dragon from Janlynn I started this one years ago, I think I stopped stitching on it because I miscounted some stitches, but I'm not sure if that was the reason or if I just wandered off into another project














I currently have 3 WIP cross stitch projects going on I hope to finish at least one of them before i start another, but my attention span is so short I'm not gonna hold my breath on it :P


this one is called universal unity, if i ever finish it it'll be the biggest one I've ever done













this one is called Mai, she will be beautiful if I ever finish it












this one is called Rose Drama and is the one I'm currently working on, I'm hoping to finish this one before I get distracted and move onto one of the others, but will not be holding my breath













I have a fourth that is a wizard that I opened and sorted the threads but never actually never started that will probably be my next to be started.

List of current cross stitch patterns:
1) Mai - by dimensions
2)universal unity - from dimensions
3)rose drama - from creative accents
4) water dragon - from janlynn
5) gingerbread boy FINISHED YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Universal Unity sure is beautiful! Let's hope to finish it this year!

    ReplyDelete